Did you make resolutions? Are you already overwhelmed?
It has always been my tradition to set my goals and start my resolutions on my birthday, January 9th
, not on Jan 1st
. I do think it is my way of looking at a new year of life and as I get older, I cherish the past and future that much more.
I am resolving to make this year a great one, no matter the obstacles that may present themselves. Last year I experienced growth in my companies and devoted myself to becoming physically healthier.
We can make resolutions and stick with them! One of things I hear most as a Life Coach is how overwhelmed my clients are with reaching their new goals. Have no fear, here are FIVE ways to feel great about your next steps in 2018:
- Reflect on the most important change you want to make in 2018 (Usually you will come up with many). Pick one goal to start and set it aside.
- Next write all the things you are grateful for in your life in the present
- Look around you-What is getting in the way of your change: Is it a thing, a person, is it you?
- With that awareness, allow yourself to imagine/ envision the goal being accomplished and create either a vision board, sketch, note or letter that reflects this vision and place it where you’ll see it every day. (Your office, your bathroom mirror or next to your bed)
- To accomplish change and to be the person we desire be, two things need to be ongoing:
- Be grateful
- Let go of that which now longer has purpose in your life
I am grateful for the people who touch my life and allow me to assist them on their journey. Together we can fine-tune our process and reach every goal we set!
Invest in yourself and allow the C.H.O.I.C.E.S Method take you to the next level in 2018!
2018: The Year of Your Empowerment