When you work with a life coach, often times your identity at the end, is not necessarily the same as when you started.
Knowing who you are is essential in your life’s roles as an entrepreneur, spouse, partner, friend, etc.
I encourage you answer the following questions, whether out loud, in your mind or on paper, about exploring your identity.
- What do you like most about yourself – describe it?
- What characteristics do others use to describe you?
- Do they match who you believe you are?
- If you could change something about your identity, what would it be and why?
- If you could change yourself, how could it improve your life?
Knowing who we are is essential to experience trust and growth and understanding your identity can be empowering and self confidence boosting.