Strengthening & Empowering
CONFIDENCE | CONCENTRATION | SELF ESTEEM | TALENTS & UNIQUENESS
Being a Life Coach is one of the most important aspects of your life. The rewards are immeasurable, but the ups and downs in a child’s life are always changing. Some challenges are not always within parents’ knowledge. They know something is off, but they aren’t quite sure what it is. They don’t know why he is misbehaving. They aren’t sure how to help her. How do we navigate through the uncertainty of what our children are feeling? Where do parents turn? How can your clients’ parents be certain that you are capable of understanding your client better than they do?
While no two children are exactly alike, if we trace the “symptoms” breadcrumbs backwards, we can find underlying issues fall generally under three main categories: Social, Emotional, and Educational.
Classic symptoms may show up as:
- Your client doesn’t want to get out of the car due to anxiety.
- Your client came home and said she hates herself.
- Teachers contact parents and say your client is lying or stealing.
- Coaches tell parents your client stands off to the side and won’t participate.
- Your client’s grades are slipping and it does not seem to be an academic issue.
- Your client has no self-esteem or self-confidence and it’s getting worse.
- Your client never says “I can”, and only says “I can’t.”
- Your client is either bullied or is the bully.
- Your client only craves your attention when someone else is present.
Regardless of what your client is going through, there is hope. You are not alone.
As a leading Children’s Life Coach, Alicia Birong has been working with children for over 40 years. Her dedication to the uniqueness of each child has translated into changing hundreds of lives. She brings a special combination of consulting, coaching, counseling, and care into every child, parent, teacher, or coach she works with. She’s here to help guide you into empowering your children to become more confident and proud versions of themselves.
“Alicia’s life coaching program is wonderful. Everyday is filled with very useful information. Alicia is an inspiring and fun teacher. This is the most fun I have had going to school and I feel we benefit greatly from her many years of experience of life coach practice. It is also a bonus to receive 3 certificates in one program. This training is a must do for anyone wanting to help others get out of their own way and thrive.”M. Jones
The Steps To Empowering Your Child
1) Understand Your Child’s Needs:
2) Decide How Much Hands-On Help You Want/Your Client’s Needs
- Using Social Media to Connect with Other Coaching Groups
- Discussing School Activities
- Knowing Your Client’s Friends
- Picking a Parent/Child Day for Each Client
- Short Term:
- “Changing the Chatter: Looking Beyond The Mirror” book
- Audio Recordings
- Boys Program (coming soon)
- Speaking Engagements with Alicia
- Free 30 Minute Parent Consultation (office or phone)
- 6, 12, or 18 Week Life Coaching Programs (Ages 3-14)
- Long Term:
- Hypnotherapy/Mindfulness Techniques
- 6 Month Life Coaching Programs (Young Adult)
- 12 Month Life Coaching Programs (Young Adult)
- Group Coaching
- Parents to Take Coaching Program*
*Become a Coach and You’ll Learn:
- How to Properly Listen For Tell Signs
- Establishing Deeper Trust
- New Tools/New Ways to Empower Kids to Confront Issues
- International Coaching Group (language)
- Adventures in Wisdom (language)
“Dealing with the death of my spouse was a difficult time for me. Working with Alicia helped me find new potential in my life.”Nora L.
3) Contact Alicia and Her Team
So We Can Make The Right Choice Together