Strengthening & Empowering
CONFIDENCE | CONCENTRATION | SELF ESTEEM | TALENTS & UNIQUENESS
Being a parent is one of the most important aspects of your life. The rewards are immeasurable, but the ups and downs in a child’s life are always changing. Some challenges are not always within your knowledge. You know something is off, but you aren’t quite sure what it is. You don’t know why he is misbehaving. You aren’t sure how to help her. How do you navigate through the uncertainty of what your child is feeling? Where do you turn? How can you be certain that anyone would understand your child better than you do?
While no two children are exactly alike, if we trace the “symptoms” breadcrumbs backwards, we can find underlying issues fall generally under three main categories: Social, Emotional, and Educational.
Classic symptoms may show up as:
- Your son doesn’t want to get out of the car due to anxiety.
- Your daughter came home and said she hates herself.
- Teachers contact you and say your child is lying or stealing.
- Coaches tell you your child stands off to the side and won’t participate.
- Your child’s grades are slipping and it does not seem to be an academic issue.
- Your child has no self-esteem or self-confidence and it’s getting worse.
- Your child never says “I can”, and only says “I can’t.”
- Your child is either bullied or is the bully.
- Your child only craves your attention when someone else is present.
Regardless of what your child is going through, there is hope. You are not alone.
As a leading Children’s Life Coach, Alicia Birong has been working with children for over 40 years. Her dedication to the uniqueness of each child has translated into changing hundreds of lives. She brings a special combination of consulting, coaching, counseling, and care into every child, parent, teacher, or coach she works with. She’s here to help guide you into empowering your children to become more confident and proud versions of themselves.
Parenting isn’t easy but working with Alicia has helped me a better single parent. Our daughter has made Major improvements in her school work. Since seeing Alicia she is significantly better, her teacher has seen major improvement with grades and marks on effort.– M.M. Barlet
The Steps To Empowering Your Child
1) Understand Your Child’s Needs:
2) Decide How Much Hands-On Help You Want/Your Child Needs
- Using Social Media to Connect with Other Parent Groups
- Participating in Kids’ School’s Activities
- Knowing Your Kids’ Friends
- Picking a Parent/Child Day for Each Child
- Short Term:
- “Changing the Chatter: Looking Beyond The Mirror” book
- Audio Recordings
- Boys Program (coming soon)
- Speaking Engagements with Alicia
- Free 30 Minute Parent Consultation (office or phone)
- 6, 12, or 18 Week Life Coaching Programs (Ages 3-14)
- Long Term:
- Hypnotherapy/Mindfulness Techniques
- 6 Month Life Coaching Programs (Young Adult)
- 12 Month Life Coaching Programs (Young Adult)
- Group Coaching
- Parents to Take Coaching Program*
*Become a Coach and You’ll Learn:
- How to Properly Listen For Tell Signs
- Establishing Deeper Trust
- New Tools/New Ways to Empower Kids to Confront Issues
- International Coaching Group (language)
- Adventures in Wisdom (language)
I really appreciate the speed and accuracy with which Alicia was able to identify my son’s problem. My son has much more self-confidence since working with Alicia. Our son is so much happier and it has impacted our family time for the better.K.G. Woodstock
3) Contact Alicia and Her Team
So We Can Make The Right Choice Together