Did you make resolutions? Are you already overwhelmed? It has always been my tradition to set my goals and start my resolutions on my birthday, January 9th
, not on Jan 1st
. I do think it is my way of looking at a new year of life and as I get older, I cherish the past and future that much more. I am resolving to make this year a great one, no matter the obstacles that may present themselves. Last year I experienced growth in my companies and devoted myself to becoming physically healthier. We can make resolutions and stick with them! One of things I hear most as a Life Coach is how overwhelmed my clients are with reaching their new goals. Have no fear, here are FIVE ways to feel great about your next steps in 2018:
- Reflect on the most important change you want to make in 2018 (Usually you will come up with many). Pick one goal to start and set it aside.
- Next write all the things you are grateful for in your life in the present
- Look around you-What is getting in the way of your change: Is it a thing, a person, is it you?
- With that awareness, allow yourself to imagine/ envision the goal being accomplished and create either a vision board, sketch, note or letter that reflects this vision and place it where you’ll see it every day. (Your office, your bathroom mirror or next to your bed)
- To accomplish change and to be the person we desire be, two things need to be ongoing:
- Be grateful
- Let go of that which now longer has purpose in your life
I am grateful for the people who touch my life and allow me to assist them on their journey. Together we can fine-tune our process and reach every goal we set! Invest in yourself and allow the C.H.O.I.C.E.S Method take you to the next level in 2018! Clarity Healing Opportunity Identity Change Expression Spiritual Empowerment 2018: The Year of Your Empowerment